UED 102 ~ Study Skills ~




About Me
Assalamualaikum and hello to you who is reading my first blog. My name is Nur Alia Bt Norkaspi.I am student who currently study at UITM Jengka Campus Pahang.I am diploma Civil Engineering student (EC1101K) . I am from Paka,Terengganu. I was born at Hospital Besar Seremban,Negeri Sembilan.When i was 7 years old, I went to Sekolah Kebangsaan Ketengah Jaya. Then I continued my high school education at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Kuala Abang. The main purpose i am doing this portfolio is to introduce the student about Ued102 (Study Skills).



Content of UED102
→Getting Ready to Learn
→ Goal Setting
→Library & Campus Resources 
→ Time Management & Organization Skills 
→Memory ,Learning & Improving Concreantration 
→Taking Lectures Notes 
→Academics Intergrity & Perfomance

 







Comments